Congratulations to MSI and our amazing ESOP team! On March 8, 2019, the Employee Ownership Committee (EOC) attended the Spring Conference for the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the ESOP Association. We were thrilled to learn that we were awarded the Mid-Atlantic Chapter ESOP Company of Year Award.
We’re proud to have won this award because it recognizes a company’s commitment to its Employee Stock Ownership Plan. A few ways MSI demonstrates a commitment to its ESOP, and ESOPs in general include:
- Establishing and maintaining an Employee Ownership Committee (EOC)
- Creating and presenting educational content for employee-owners
- Hosting Employee Ownership Month activities
- Having a section on our website dedicated to employee ownership
- Having employee-owners serve as chapter officers and committee members
- Presenting and participating in the chapter and national conferences
MSI will also be nominated for the National ESOP Company of the Year, a competition held later this year.
We are thrilled to have received this honor and are so grateful for all of the work our Employee Ownership Committee puts in to our company. We are also grateful to all of our employee-owners for the hard work, commitment, and dedication they show every day. Congratulations!